Man Accidentally Blows Up His Back Yard

 

This happened in Brazil. It's home security video of a guy and his two dogs in his backyard . . . and he's flicking lit matches onto the grass because he's trying to burn a cockroach infestation. But when the grass ignites, the lawn explodes.

Luckily, nobody was injured, including the dogs. According to onereport, he lit the matches AFTER he sprayed the area with insect repellent AND gasoline.

Tim Ben & Brooke

Tim Ben & Brooke

Want to know more about Tim Ben & Brooke? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 102.5 KNIX!

title

Content Goes Here