Today is National App Day and to celebrate we want to share with your our Top 5 Apps and why!
1. Our iHeartRadio App - the coolest thing about this app is the access you get to your favorite music/artists, podcasts, radio stations and more! The latest addition is our access on the Waze app to help you navigate through traffic!
2. Twitter - you can learn about things going on in real time without leaving our bed or desk or wherever you are! And it connects you to fellow fans as well as celebs!
3. Facebook - we love Facebook for a bunch of reasons even with all the changes and what not. It helps you stay on contact with your friends from high school and even keeps you in check with the latest news and trends!
4. Instagram - Instagram is becoming even better as the days progress! Now in DMs you can voice message your friends and leave GIFs. IG Stories lets you add music, GIFs, videos, and lets you select a core group of friends to send stuff to. It is probably one of the best and most popular forms of social media right now!
5. Snapchat - I use Snapchat to share stories with my friends and of course for the filters! Filters are life okurrr?!
What is your favorite app?!