One of our family friends had to take their child to the hospital after he ate a handful of a very common candy!
She wrote: As most of you know we spent our night in the children's hospital. The cause Chemical poisoning!!!! My son ingested half a container of these chemical bombs and his body was poisoned. His belly filled with air to the point of such pain he vomited 4x and then passed out. Please don't let your babies have these and READ your food packages!!!! I do not buy these and was unaware he got them from a visitor! So, watch what your babies put in their bodies... sooo scary!
On top of the Ice Breakers, he had soda! That's where the real problem occurred. This is what it did inside his little belly!