Heading to Florence, AZ for a weekend of country music? Here is everything you need to know in regards to festival hours, parking and more!
The front gate and will call open at 9am daily, on Wednesday, April 10th through Sunday, April 14th. The front gate will close at 10pm daily. Please note, you will not be able to enter the campgrounds after the gate is closed. The gate to leave the campgrounds is always open!
The festival bowl will open at the following times:
- 2:30 pm on Thursday, April 11th
- 12:00 pm Friday-Sunday, April 12-14th
- The festival bowl will close at 2:00 am each night
If you’re parking on your campsite, you'll need an extra vehicle parking pass.for more information. If you’re driving and not staying overnight, you’ll need to purchase a day pass; we have single day and weekend day passes available. If you’re not parking on a campsite, but you are parking overnight, you’ll need to purchase a weekend reserved or weekend overnight parking pass.
What Is Allowed In Country Thunder:
- Sun Block - We highly recommend bringing this!
- Lighters - Smoking allowed in designated areas.
- Beach Towel
- Blanket - Subject to search.
- One Unopened Bottle of Water - Limit one bottle per person.
- Fanny Packs
- Digital Cameras (non-professional)
- Disposable Cameras
- Film Cameras (non-professional)
- Soft Lawn chairs - Please remove from the bag so both items can be searched.
- Strollers – Subject to search.
- Country Thunder recommends bringing small umbrella strollers instead of the large strollers with multiple pockets.
- Cell Phones
- Prescription medication is allowed in the original prescription bottle.
- Any guests attempting to bring in prescription medication must have photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription. The pills in the bottle must also match the medication/description printed on the prescription.
- "Over-the-Counter” Medications are allowed in – Provided they are new and are in the original, factory-sealed container.
- Required Medical Equipment - Wheelchairs, oxygen bottles etc.
- We encourage anybody with additional medical equipment to visit the medical building for assistance.
- All items and patrons are subject to additional inspection prior to entering the venue.
What Is NOT Allowed In Country Thunder:
- Glass Containers
- Chairs with Canopies
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Alcoholic Beverages & Illegal Substances
- Animals - With the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities
- Bags – Click here to view ourBag Policy
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses & Other Beverage Containers
- Cameras with Lenses Longer than six (6) inches
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointer Devices
- Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials not approved by Country Thunder
- Seat Cushions larger than 15 inches x 15 inches or that contain armrests, zippers, pockets, flaps or metal backs - Subject to search.
- Selfie sticks, sticks or poles
- Video cameras
- Monopods and Tripods
- Weapons - Knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.