BLUEGREEN VACATIONS 500 WEEKEND – November 8-10
• Experience the excitement of NASCAR with four races in three days, featuring the semi-final race in each of NASCAR’s top three series.
• New to 2019 is a doubleheader on Saturday, November 9 featuring the championship race in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. Watch as driver’s in NASCAR’s top developmental series battle it out for the championship trophy. That’s four races in three days!
• Get your tickets now at ISMRaceway.com or by calling the ISM Raceway ticket office at 866-408-RACE
BLUEGREEN VACATIONS 500 MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES RACE – Sunday, November 10
• Experience the intensity of the NASCAR playoffs as NASCAR’s most elite drivers compete in the 2019 semi-final race for a shot at the championship. The Bluegreen Vacations 500 is the last race in the Round of 8 as four drivers will advance into the Championship 4 for a shot at NASCAR glory.
• NASCAR star Kyle Busch will look to continue his recent dominance at ISM Raceway during the Bluegreen Vacations 500. Having taken home the checkered flag in the last two races at ISM Raceway, Busch has been very comfortable in the Valley of the Sun since the modernization project was finished in 2018.
The INfield: Get in the middle of the action with access to The INfield at ISM Raceway. Get up close to drivers and teams in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garage. Meet drivers and get autographs during the driver meeting walk, get exclusive access to driver appearance Q&A’s and celebrate in Gatorade Victory Lane alongside the winning team.
Easton Corbin: Award-winning country music star Easton Corbin will headline the O’Reilly Auto Parts Pre-Race Party on Sunday, November 10, with a one-hour concert ahead of the Bluegreen Vacations 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Semi-Final race. Corbin has built a catalog of signature hits that include some of the most played and well-known songs across the industry, including “A Little More Country Than That,” “Roll With It,” “Lovin’ You Is Fun” and “Baby Be My Love Song” from his No. 1 debuting album About To Get Real.
About ISM Raceway: Home to the 2020 NASCAR Championship Weekend, ISM Raceway has been the premier motorsports venue in the Southwest since 1964. As part of a $178 million modernization project, the track officially became ISM Raceway in 2018 as a result of a naming rights partnership with ISM Connect, a pioneer in smart venue technology bringing the digital fan engagement experience to Phoenix. Phoenix hosts two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series weekends each year. The 2019 season at ISM Raceway began with the FanShield 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race weekend on March 8, 9 and 10. The 2019 ISM Raceway schedule is anchored on Nov. 8, 9 and 10 with the Bluegreen Vacations 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Semifinal Playoff Weekend after which the field is reduced to the final four championship contenders. For more information, visit www.ISMRaceway.com.